A miscellany of weekly ramblings on comics, art and film by Ted Mathot, storyboard artist and writer/artist/self-publisher of graphic novels and comics
______________________________________________

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Super7 signing! - Date change - see below


Myself and fellow cohorts E-Ville Press will be at Super7 in San Francisco for a group signing and gathering from 5-7pm on Saturday, October 1st.

More details are coming soon. Check the Super7 Calendar for updates.

Thanks to the Super7 folks and Nate Stanton for setting this up!

Hope to see you all there!

-T

3 comments:

Leonardo Finocchi said...

I´d like to have one of this comics, but i live in Brazil and this comics will never sell here.
Keep the nice job!

Leo

Rob A. said...

Man, you keep making me want to move out there. You even have cool comic shops! I'm sure it went great and I can't wait for issue 2.

Rob A. said...

I'm sleepy... I mean I'm sure it will go great!