A miscellany of weekly ramblings on comics, art and film by Ted Mathot, storyboard artist and writer/artist/self-publisher of graphic novels and comics
______________________________________________

Thursday, December 01, 2005

SOLD OUT

Rose and Isabel part 1 is SOLD OUT...

Thanks to everyone who has supported me in my first comics endeavor. It has been a truly rewarding experience. Part 1 will go into its second printing next year, most likely in time for the APE convention in San Francisco.

(If you would still like a copy, please check out the stores listed in the sidebar to the right; most if not all of them still have some copies available.)

14 comments:

Gerald said...

Congrats! That's great news. I remember seeing the book for the first time at this year's San Diego Comic-con. It was good chatting with you and the gang. Best of luck as always.

Jamie Baker said...

oh Ted, You are such a SELL OUT..
heh heh.
Congratulations! If there is any feeling more rewarding than getting the first box from the printer, it's seeing the last copy sold.

J said...

Congrats Ted.
I predict the second will do even better.
Good luck!
James

Tonin said...

Congrats !!

I recently purchased your book and I'm glad I did it before it was sold out.
I really enjoyed it, great story, great art, can't wait for the second one !

Luxo Jr. said...

WOW Congratulations! That is awesome news! I am so glad I got a copy of it before it sold out and would've had to have waited till next year to get one!

**anxiously awaits Rose and Isabel Part 2**

MANDREWS said...

More More More MORE!!!!! I want more Mathot!!!! Congrats Ted you rock.


Mandrews out

Dik Pose said...

Congratlations!

Monkeyfeather said...

Fantastic Ted. Kudos!

The Moth said...

On to selling out issue #2! I'm glad I got me a signed first printing of #1. Woo hoo!

The Moth

Mike Thompson said...

Just ordered one that's signed. Looking forward to it.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!! that rules!

shiman

gimpyeyes said...

Congrats Ted, this is great news, and very well deserved.

RoboTaeKwon-Z said...

Your book is one of my favorite books of the year.
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed it.
I can't wait to see the next one.
Congratulations!

Jeff Pidgeon said...

Congratulations, Ted! A well-deserved fate for a great book.