A miscellany of weekly ramblings on comics, art and film by Ted Mathot, storyboard artist and writer/artist/self-publisher of graphic novels and comics
______________________________________________

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Books Are Here!

41 boxes of Rose and Isabel 1 & 2 arrived today and as is customary (in a ritual started by Ronnie and Enrico) here is a shot of the opened box of books. I'm very happy with the printing on both books (part one was reprinted with a coated stock so there are better blacks).

For those unable to attend SDCC this year, I'll have online ordering available soon.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! i can't wait!

shiman

Anonymous said...

Ted,
You need to have the next ritual before the big show which is the in-house book sale available to your co-workers + pics.

Please make this book available at Super 7. Hopefully, you and Afterworks will have a local signing. Would like to see your original artwork available for sale.

cK

Luxo Jr. said...

Oh man they look cool. I just gotta read Rose and Isabel again tonight. I can't wait to get me my hands on a copy of one of those baby's hehe.

Mike Thompson said...

Congratulations, Ted! They look darn nice, and I can hardly wait to order a copy.

Monkeyfeather said...

Oh man, they look SWEET!!! CAn't wait to pick one up at SDCC!!! Not long now...

The Moth said...

BOOOOOOKS!

Long we have waited for this day. It's cool to see the panel you previously showed in progress in the actual book!

Yes, and do have some signings/events after CC.

Congrats!

Moth

Mr. Scribbles said...

DROOOOOOL! I wAAaaaant one!

Jamie Baker said...

drool..

Marmax said...

Great, I'll be sure to pick up one of each...:)

Element X said...

Can't wait to pick up my copies next week!

- Bernie

myk said...

Ohhh. Finally I can order those. Can´t wait, can´t wait [...]

Mister Tan said...

See you in San Diego, too bad we are on different ends of the floor plan...

sam

RoboTaeKwon-Z said...

Congratulations! The book looks great!!! I may travel to San Diego just to get one!

Dik Pose said...

awesome! This is one of the books I have been looking forward to...

Louie del Carmen said...

Congratulations Ted! Can't wait to get my hands on one them copies!!