A miscellany of weekly ramblings on comics, art and film by Ted Mathot, storyboard artist and writer/artist/self-publisher of graphic novels and comics
______________________________________________

Friday, July 14, 2006

More doodles

I'm off to the geek prom (Comic-Con) tomorrow so check back for online ordering and updates next week. If you're at the Con, swing by booth 4802 and say hello.

But for now, Always...Be...Drawing...

That's what I try to get myself to do; stay limber, because if I stop for any period of time it all starts to go away & I get rusty.
Here's some more exploration for the new book.

The first one is and idea for Cora, the main character.









6 comments:

Mike Thompson said...

Great sketches. I really like the looseness.

Luxo Jr. said...

looking great Ted! She reminds me of Rose and Isabel put together hehe. Keep it up!

Mustashrik said...

great great loose sketches Ted, Cora looks interesting ;)

M

Dik Pose said...

Love these sketches!!! Inspiring!

Alina Chau said...

Great character drawings, love the attitude and expression!

chris chua said...

Great, loose sketches. You make me want to start a comic book too!