A miscellany of weekly ramblings on comics, art and film by Ted Mathot, storyboard artist and writer/artist/self-publisher of graphic novels and comics
______________________________________________

Thursday, July 27, 2006

R&I Store is open

Hey folks, Rose and Isabel parts 1 and 2 are now available to order online. See the sidebar to the right for ordering. All books are shipped media mail in padded mailers. For international orders, there is a button to add additional shipping, so please include that when you place your order (only one additional shipping purchase is required).

Bulk or wholesale orders please contact me.

Thanks.

-T

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ted,

Great but I think that I am going to opt and wait for the Afterworks II & R/I signing show. Do you know approx when/where it is going to be. I took a quick look at Afterworks II. It is pretty outstanding. I really like Jennifer C and Peter S.'s story. Let me know.

BTW, my Japanese customers and friends brought back some nice bottles (yes, it is not empty but full), so lets do some drinking soon.

cK

TSM said...

Hey Charles, (and others in the SF area) there will be at some point a signing at Super7 in SF. I'm not quite sure when, altough I suspect it will be in August or September.

Looking forward to sampling those sakes ck!

RoboTaeKwon-Z said...

Ted! I bought Afterworks 2 at Meltdown yesterday and I wanted to congratulate you on a beautifully drawn, well-told story. Truly great stuff, sir! You make a man want to step up his game! Very inspiring!

TSM said...

Thanks John!

In response to your question over at C&L, I'm hoping Meltdown will carry the new R&I book; I sent Gaston an email-- hoping to hear back next week.

Or if you absolutely can't wait to see what happens, you could always order from this here blog and I'll send it off to you asap.

-T