A miscellany of weekly ramblings on comics, art and film by Ted Mathot, storyboard artist and writer/artist/self-publisher of graphic novels and comics
______________________________________________

Saturday, July 01, 2006

San Diego Comic-Con 2006

For those attending Comic-Con this year, I'll be at booth 4802 (Red Window/E-Ville Press) with Scott Morse, Jim Mahfood, Jeff Pidgeon and Louis Gonzales.




For more booth locations check out this link at the Drawing Board (you will need to log in to see the map images).

5 comments:

Rob A. said...

Lucky. Looks like a good spot too! Why has the Universe conspired against me! I should be there but no, no work gets in the way. Bloody TV shows...

TSM said...

Bummer you can't make it this year Rob.
I'm trying to find a way to make it up for the festival this year. I'll keep you posted.

Ed Siomacco said...

If all goes well, I'll see you there. I can't wait.

Monkeyfeather said...

I'll see you there! It will probably be my first stop.

The Moth said...

Sweet!

Right by the door! Outta be a real good traffic spot. Lookin' forward to it.

Moth