A miscellany of weekly ramblings on comics, art and film by Ted Mathot, storyboard artist and writer/artist/self-publisher of graphic novels and comics
______________________________________________

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Elizabeth



I got an idea while driving into work today and decided to sketch it up. I am piecing together Rose's history from her birth in 1842 to the present (1888) and got the idea for this childhood character. Her name is Elizabeth and will be a new student Rose meets at school.


____________________________________

5 comments:

Monkeyfeather said...

Nice drawing. I like her expression. Looks like she's plotting something

Anonymous said...

Coooool -

I can see where you're going with this. It's already spooky & cool. Go with it!

Moth

J said...

As I mentioned these are great Ted.
I'm diggin the muted colours and fun poses.
You handle drapery like a champ.

Mike Thompson said...

Looks great! Looking forward to this and R&I 2.

LFW said...

Damn, this 'lizabeth be one wicked little kid.

The first drawing of her she looks like a child of mordok, not cute at all, second one she is looking awsome.

I cannot wait to read this story

your fan

-LFW