A miscellany of weekly ramblings on comics, art and film by Ted Mathot, storyboard artist and writer/artist/self-publisher of graphic novels and comics

Friday, June 29, 2007

Isabel Out West

Another sketch of what she might look like.


Mike Thompson said...

Great sketch!

Monkeyfeather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monkeyfeather said...

Man, looks cool. Every image I see gets me more excited for this story

Jamie Baker said...

Ted Does ROSE ever show up in the story again?

TSM said...

Thanks guys

Jamie - there will be a lot of Rose in the new book. I'm currently writing her backstory (before and after the events which occurred in Rose and Isabel 1&2).

Check out this post for more.


PaulSketch said...

oo nice line art!! I like this character a lot

OV! said...

your work is really growing man. i love the loose and strong comps'/expressions/attitudes in your work. its like a cross between toth and eisner. something i wish i could also do and also failed at.


TSM said...

paulsketch - thanks!

ovi - that is a huge compliment - thank you! I'm trying to push myself each day (as difficult as that is sometimes). When I see the incredible work of the people around me, out there on the web and in the bookstores, I realize I need to work extra hard to keep up. Thanks for the encouragement.