A miscellany of weekly ramblings on comics, art and film by Ted Mathot, storyboard artist and writer/artist/self-publisher of graphic novels and comics
______________________________________________

Monday, May 12, 2008

Cora update: May 12

Press time has been booked in June for Cora, which has given me an extra week or two to continue working (phew!). The book is shaping up, with about 6 pages left to clean up, some dialogue to write and a color pass to be done. I haven't been as diligent in sticking to deadlines as in the past, so the extra time will be crucial to get the book done on time.

As with R&I I am learning a lot from the experience of a tighter clean up style as well as using color. I'm more confident about the pages I'm doing now than the earlier ones. Luckily I'm working out of continuity so it won't look too different front to back.


_____________________

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Home stretch! Home stretch!

Moth

Mara said...

Looking great! can't wait to see the final book! I really enjoyed Rose and Isabel!
Good luck for the last stretch!

lorelay bove said...

Wow!
I love looking at all your drawings they're so appealing
!

Anita said...

Almost there! Can't wait to see it!

Sean said...

Looking great! Love the coloring and texture!

Ernest de Cugnac said...

I just blundered in here. But I have to say I love your talent.

Anonymous said...

i from indonesia
http://listianalestari.blogspot.com

Nazril said...

nice blogg you have here and nice drawing