A miscellany of weekly ramblings on comics, art and film by Ted Mathot, storyboard artist and writer/artist/self-publisher of graphic novels and comics
______________________________________________

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

CORA part 2 now available online!

Thanks to everyone who came by the booth in San Diego this year --it was a great show! For those who weren't able to make it to San Diego the new CORA book is available right here on the blog via Paypal. Please see the sidebar on the right for ordering information.

Thanks!

9 comments:

pimpernel said...

Cool! Just ordered my copy. :)

OBBTKN said...

I´ve just ordered the 2 of R&I and the 2 of Cora. 2 weeks waiting for getting this on hands here on Europe ;)

Sanjuro said...

Arg! I can't order it in the UAE :(

Ted M said...

pimpernel - thanks!

OBBTKN - all orders are shipped priority international and should take around 7-10 days

Sanjuro (Xavier?) - what was the problem you had when trying to ship to UAE? I selected it here and it seemed to work ok...

pbcbstudios said...

Ted - it's awesome - love part 2.

Sanjuro said...

Yes it's Xavier ^^
The problem was when selecting the delivery adress. Even if hte UAE appear in the country list, it is impossible in the end to choose a delivery address there.
Don't worry, I asked for a delivery in France, I'll just have to wait a little more before I can read your last marvel :)

Heidi said...

Hi Ted! I stopped by your booth at SDCC and picked up all four books! Just finished Cora Part 2 and love the direction its taking. Can't wait for Part 3!

Jakob Westman said...

Read it last night and really, really love what you're doing with this. Such beautiful images and such a well told story.

Christena said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

-------

___________________
christena
Email Marketing Solutions