A miscellany of weekly ramblings on comics, art and film by Ted Mathot, storyboard artist and writer/artist/self-publisher of graphic novels and comics
______________________________________________

Saturday, January 02, 2010

New email address

Happy New Year everyone!

This is the year I hope to get the official roseandisabel.com website off the ground. In anticipation of that, I have a new email address for the upcoming website. The new address is up now and is info[at]roseandisabel[dot]com. Please update your address books. You can also click the image to the right in the sidebar to send mail. Thanks!

4 comments:

Jett said...

Hey Ted,

Good luck in getting the R&I official site up as well as other 2010 project. Can't wait to see what all you cook up.

artgeek12 said...

I can't wait to see the new stuff you've got lined up for 2010. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the ComixBuro sketchbook too!!

Brandon said...

so great to get your insight and inspirational drawings. You sure know how to compose an image.

opi said...

Great blog,happy new year.