A miscellany of weekly ramblings on comics, art and film by Ted Mathot, storyboard artist and writer/artist/self-publisher of graphic novels and comics
______________________________________________

Monday, October 18, 2010

APE and CORA3

Thank you to everyone who came by the table at the APE show this past weekend. It was a great show! There were many questions
about when CORA3 is coming and I'm working hard to get it done. I'm talking to yet another printer (third time's the charm I hope) to bring a you a book that will be the best representation of the work as possible. They are excited and eager to work with me which is a great sign. If you have seen the hardbound books by Bill Presing, Scott Morse, and Josh Cooley (not to mention the excellent card set by Bill and Josh), you will be familiar with the very high level of quality that this printer delivers. Please keep an eye out here and on the FB page for updates.



Thanks!

2 comments:

LFW said...

Hey Ted,

was really great finally meeting you at ape this year. I love the Cora and Rose and isabelle books. I hope you enjoy Bikini cowboy, please let me know what you think of it.

Cheers to you mate and keep up the excellent work

-LFW

Ted M said...

Hey Luke, great to meet you too. Thanks for the BC book. I'm looking forward to reading it! Cheers -T