A miscellany of weekly ramblings on comics, art and film by Ted Mathot, storyboard artist and writer/artist/self-publisher of graphic novels and comics
______________________________________________

Monday, October 25, 2010

The Golden Theme

For those familiar with Brian McDonald's excellent book Invisible Ink (which I wrote about here), he has a new book out called THE GOLDEN THEME.



I haven't read THE GOLDEN THEME yet, but having had a number of conversations about story with Brian, and as an attendee of his lectures, and as a fan of INVISIBLE INK, I know it's going to be great.

You can pre-order the book on Amazon.

3 comments:

Quentin said...

Yes, I ordered it three days ago, and I'm sure it will be as great as Invisilbe Ink !

Michael Mercer said...

Cool. Thanks for the tips, Mr. Mathot.

Russell Wilkins said...

Invisible Ink rocked my world. Just got it for Christmas and seriously one of the best, most informative pieces of literature ever.

Thanks for the rec.